East Lancashire Down's Syndrome Support Group
Whether you are a new parent, parent to be, grandparent, aunt, uncle, carer or teacher of someone with Down's Syndrome we're here to help.
We meet regularly, run family weekends, provide speech and language suppport, train schools, help train new midwives, basically anything related to Down's Syndrome.
Address and contact information
- Whitwell Bottom Community Centre, Burnley Road East, Rossendale, Lancashire BB4 9LB
- 01706 217354, 07899983544
- East Lancashire Down's Syndrome Support Group website
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 1st Saturday of the month
- Time of day
- Session Information
training and support as advertised
- There are no cost for meetings and support. Residential breaks are subsidised but not free.