Civil Legal Advice CLA
You might be able to get free and confidential advice from Civil Legal Advice (CLA) as part of legal aid if you’re in England or Wales.
If you’re eligible, you can get help from CLA for problems including:
- debt, if your home is at risk
- housing, if you’re homeless or at risk of being evicted
- domestic abuse
- separating from an abusive partner, when you’re making arrangements for children or sorting out money and property
- a child being taken into care
- special education needs
- some child abduction cases
Address and contact information
- 0345 345 4 345, You can also text ‘legalaid’ and your name to 80010 to ask CLA to call you back. This costs the same as a normal text message.