Beaumont College offers both residential and day programmes in Lancaster with our satellite services offering day programmes delivered in Barrow, Blackpool, and Carlisle.
At Beaumont College we work as one team to make a difference in the lives of our students. Our aim is to enable students to take responsibility for their own lives in whichever form this takes.
All of our college sites offer programmes for young people aged 18 to 25 with a broad range of physical and/or learning impairments. Students are offered a variety of specialist support from highly trained staff, working alongside our tutors.
Each student accesses an individual programme based on a combination of course choices that are tailored to meet individual needs and aspirations.
- Students are encouraged to do exciting and adventurous activities that they may have always wanted to try
- Our interdisciplinary team do all they can to help students realise their dreams in the safest way possible
- We work together with our students to increase their independence, so they can take more control over their lives
- Allocated Learning support workers, Key workers, Student support workers
- Speech and Language Therapists and Dieticians
- Behavioural Specialist and staff trained in TEACCH principles and within the Institute for Applied Behaviour Analysis (IABA) approach
- Physio and Occupational Therapists
- IT and Assistive Technology support and guidance
Address and contact information
- Beaumont College, Slyne Road, Lancaster, Lancashire LA2 6AP
- Contact Name
- Admissions Team
- Beaumont College Website