Children's Speech and Language Therapy - Blackpool and North Lancashire
The Children’s Speech and Language Therapy service in Lancaster and Morecambe provides specialist assessment, diagnosis, treatment and management of communication difficulties for children and young people aged 0 to 16 years old. We may occasionally see slightly older children.
The Children’s Speech and Language Therapy service is for children with speech, language, communication and/or eating and drinking difficulties.
This might include:
- Children who are taking longer than expected to learn to talk
- Children with limited vocabulary, who struggle to form sentences, or who get their words and sentences muddled up.
- Children who find it difficult to understand what others are saying.
- Children who struggle to communicate socially with others.
- Children who struggle to say certain sounds or make themselves understood.
- Children who stammer.
- Children who have problems with their voice.
Address and contact information
- Longlands Child Development Centre, Corran Ra, Westbourne Drive, Lancaster, Lancashire LA1 5EE
- Contact Name
- Longlands Child Development Centre
- 01524 591671
- Local Offer Age Bands
0-4 years old
5-11 years old
11-16 years old
16-19 years old