Community and Neurodevelopmental Paediatrics - East Lancashire
What we do
We provide community and neurodevelopmental services for children and young people across Blackburn with Darwen and East Lancashire (Hyndburn, Ribble Valley, Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale).
Address and contact information
- Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital, Haslingden Road, Blackburn, BB2 3HH
Referrals will be accepted for triage from GPs, Paediatricians, School Nurses, Health Visitors and Therapists (Speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy), Psychologists and Psychiatrics, Children’s Social Care (Social Workers, Education (Specialist teachers and SenCo’s).
Please note that in order to maximise effective use of the service, referrals are reviewed in advance of offering appointments and may be returned with information on a more appropriate service or redirected if not appropriate to the service/more information required.
How to get there
Community Paediatric and Neurodevelopmental clinics at:
- Royal Blackburn Hospital
- Burnley General Hospital – Rainbow Outpatients, The Rainbow Centre, Level 7 Floor 1.
- Clitheroe Community Hospital
- Holly House, Child Development Centre, Acorn Centre, Accrington
- Livsey All Age Children’s Centre
- Shadsworth Childrens Centre
- St Peter's Health Centre, Burnley
- Barbara Castle Way Health Centre
- Darwen Health Centre
- Rossendale Primary Care Health Centre
- Holly House, Acorn Centre, Accrington
- Local Offer Age Bands
0-4 years old
5-11 years old
11-16 years old
16-19 years old
19-25 years old